Partition walls/room dividers
Beck Konzept AG
FLEXO – partition wall system for optimum use of capacity in your catering business. The simple room divider system offers maximum flexibility within the smallest possible space. Easy to assemble yourself and perfect for individual combination. The system can also be easily extended and changed at any time.
Your additional options:
- Maximise floor plan utilisation (designed to maximise utilisation of the space available to guests)
- Engraving of elements (logos/lettering)
Telephone: +41 41 929 68 88
Schelling AG offers a gastro-protection concept comprising partition walls made of corrugated board. These corrugated board partition walls offer the ideal solution for temporary room partitioning and for the erection of personal safety barriers. They are designed to enable caterers to serve their customers safely after lockdown measures have been eased while complying with hygiene requirements and maintaining a distance between people.
- Can be used as protective dividers, demarcations and also as queue management or signage systems
- Flexible and expandable
- Can be individually printed on request
- Angled installation means no feet or pedestals are required
- Made of environmentally friendly material and can be recycled after use Simple and fast assembly: they comprise modular elements (height 1.5 m width 0.5 m) and can be flexibly assembled according to the circumstances.
Telephone: +41 58 360 44 00
3-D-ART AG specialises in temporary solutions, has its own carpentry workshop and can deliver and assemble the goods directly to the customer.
- Simple and practical room dividers (high-quality, white, interlocking decorative panels, individual and mobile placement, durable and reusable
- Room divider system with transparent plexiglass screen at attractive rental costs for the duration of the hygiene measures.
- 3-D-ART will be happy to cater to special requests such as printed images, special dimensions and materials.
- Material from stock in Inwil LU, goods can be collected, delivery/installation offered at cost.
The company can provide preventive support to protect at-risk groups and its own employees. Rental reduces keeps expenditure at a low level. The products can be installed in a short period of time.
Telephone: +41 41 250 60 60
MakroArt offers free-standing textile room dividers that implement the federal government’s protective measures while at the same time conveying a feel-good ambience by means of brilliant textile images.
- Partition wall 1: Slim Frame 45 – fabric frame, printed on both sides Aluminium profile frame, with base plates, both sides with digital print in TEXBOARD polyester textile fitted with all-round rubber lip to enable change of material without tools
- Partition wall 2: STADUR – hard foam panels, printed on both sides Hard foam panel 15 mm, white with foamed core and PVC surface, both sides fully printed, incl. set of two per panel with adjustable feet
- Spit shield: transparent acrylic glass Protective acrylic panel made of acrylic glass XT, colourless, 5 mm, bottom with hatch cut-out according to customer requirements, incl. 2 metal feet made of aluminium with rubber bases in order to a secure footing
Telephone: +41 41 984 11 88
Adcom Switzerland AG
Protection for you, your guests and your employees. Adcom offers integrated solutions for your business. The range includes partition walls, protective equipment, disinfection products and much more, including complete room disinfection. All our concepts and products comply with federal regulations.
The partition walls are available in various sizes and designs. All partition wall systems consist of a chrome steel frame with tent window film. By installing tent window films we are able to offer lightweight solutions that are easy for your staff to place in position. Our solutions are transparent and can be printed or glued on request.
Adcom Switzerland AG offers you both purchase and rental options.
Telephone: +41 32 764 55 10
RecycleWall - The most sustainable partition wall in Switzerland.
Protect your customers from COVID-19 and at the same time reduce cost and the burden on the environment and your wallet.
RecycleWall is the most environmentally friendly partition wall in Switzerland. Constructed of fine honeycomb cardboard and manufactured in Switzerland, RecycleWall is extremely practical to use. It can be assembled and disassembled in seconds and can be set up quickly when needed as well as quickly put away again. This Swiss innovation is available in a wide variety of versions, including transparent PET film for full visibility. It can meet any requirement by being 100% customized in size and design. Because it can be printed on both sides, there are no limits to creativity. Thanks to the smooth surface, all partitions can be easily cleaned and disinfected.
As soon as the federal protection rules are lifted, this partition can be disposed environmentally friendly and free of charge, because the materials used are 100% recyclable. The partitions of the young startup can be picked up in Zurich or shipped throughout Switzerland. This within 5 - 10 working days from the date of order.
Telephone: +41 79 590 11 03
The clever method: Pro-Tent hygiene barriers help you implement safety regulations in a practical way. They separate seats to ensure the necessary hygienic distance is maintained between guests – both indoors and outdoors. Available in the sizes 152.5 x 154 cm, the walls are made of stable aluminium profiles and Forex fillings and can be set up in a few easy steps. The fillings can be optionally printed on one or both sides.
Every space counts: in order to ensure outdoor catering facilities are fitted so as to be suitable for all weather conditions and meet hygiene requirements, a folding tent solution with retracted partitions is recommended – made possible by the patented Pro-Tent system profile. Even in poor weather it is possible to use the outdoor space available and generate turnover. The weatherproof Pro-Tent folding tents are available in various sizes and with different features.
Telephone: +41 55 220 28 00