Partition walls/room dividers
Beck Konzept AG
FLEXO – partition wall system for optimum use of capacity in your catering business. The simple room divider system offers maximum flexibility within the smallest possible space. Easy to assemble yourself and perfect for individual combination. The system can also be easily extended and changed at any time.
Your additional options:
- Maximise floor plan utilisation (designed to maximise utilisation of the space available to guests)
- Engraving of elements (logos/lettering)
Telephone: +41 41 929 68 88
Schelling AG offers a gastro-protection concept comprising partition walls made of corrugated board. These corrugated board partition walls offer the ideal solution for temporary room partitioning and for the erection of personal safety barriers. They are designed to enable caterers to serve their customers safely after lockdown measures have been eased while complying with hygiene requirements and maintaining a distance between people.
- Can be used as protective dividers, demarcations and also as queue management or signage systems
- Flexible and expandable
- Can be individually printed on request
- Angled installation means no feet or pedestals are required
- Made of environmentally friendly material and can be recycled after use Simple and fast assembly: they comprise modular elements (height 1.5 m width 0.5 m) and can be flexibly assembled according to the circumstances.
Telephone: +41 58 360 44 00
3-D-ART AG specialises in temporary solutions, has its own carpentry workshop and can deliver and assemble the goods directly to the customer.
- Simple and practical room dividers (high-quality, white, interlocking decorative panels, individual and mobile placement, durable and reusable
- Room divider system with transparent plexiglass screen at attractive rental costs for the duration of the hygiene measures.
- 3-D-ART will be happy to cater to special requests such as printed images, special dimensions and materials.
- Material from stock in Inwil LU, goods can be collected, delivery/installation offered at cost.
The company can provide preventive support to protect at-risk groups and its own employees. Rental reduces keeps expenditure at a low level. The products can be installed in a short period of time.
Telephone: +41 41 250 60 60
MakroArt offers free-standing textile room dividers that implement the federal government’s protective measures while at the same time conveying a feel-good ambience by means of brilliant textile images.
- Partition wall 1: Slim Frame 45 – fabric frame, printed on both sides Aluminium profile frame, with base plates, both sides with digital print in TEXBOARD polyester textile fitted with all-round rubber lip to enable change of material without tools
- Partition wall 2: STADUR – hard foam panels, printed on both sides Hard foam panel 15 mm, white with foamed core and PVC surface, both sides fully printed, incl. set of two per panel with adjustable feet
- Spit shield: transparent acrylic glass Protective acrylic panel made of acrylic glass XT, colourless, 5 mm, bottom with hatch cut-out according to customer requirements, incl. 2 metal feet made of aluminium with rubber bases in order to a secure footing
Telephone: +41 41 984 11 88
Adcom Switzerland AG
Protection for you, your guests and your employees. Adcom offers integrated solutions for your business. The range includes partition walls, protective equipment, disinfection products and much more, including complete room disinfection. All our concepts and products comply with federal regulations.
The partition walls are available in various sizes and designs. All partition wall systems consist of a chrome steel frame with tent window film. By installing tent window films we are able to offer lightweight solutions that are easy for your staff to place in position. Our solutions are transparent and can be printed or glued on request.
Adcom Switzerland AG offers you both purchase and rental options.
Telephone: +41 32 764 55 10
Switzerland’s most sustainable and convenient Wall. The «GastroWalls» are made of woven cardboard and are extremely practical to handle, as they can be erected and dismantled within seconds. This means that the GastroWalls can only be set up when needed and can be quickly replenished afterwards.
The GastroWalls are delivered with two high and two short bases for floor or "on the table" installation. If the federal regulations are repealed, the GastroWalls can be disposed of sustainably (100% recyclable).
The young start-up company currently offers three pickup locations in Lucerne, Zurich and Berne. Their customers have been very happy with the quick and uncomplicated availability of the GastroWalls.
- Size only partition wall: 182 x 80 cm
- Size with high plinths: 182 x 150 cm
- Size with short plinths: 182 x 82 cm
- Pickup stations: Zurich, Lucerne & Bern
- Availability: Immediately available from stock
Telephone: +41 79 590 11 03